|How to use our Design Your Own Ticket tool|
Instructions for using our 'Design Your Own Ticket' tool
Frequently Asked Questions
- Go to the URL http://www.taticketprinting.com
- Wait for the application tool to load
- If you are a new customer click the create new ticket button at the top of the application
- If you a returning customer, click on log in - (you can review your order history or use a previous design as the template for a new ticket)
- Select from either a Vertical ticket design, a Horizontal ticket design, or an Official ticket design
- Browse through the available designs until you find the color/style of your choice
- Click the button labeled 1. Layout Text to begin entering the text that you would like to appear on the body your ticket
- Begin by entering the text you'd like to appear at the top of the ticket
- Use this example as a possible template for your ticket layout
- You can enter UPPER CASE or lower case letters
- There are 4 different font sizes available
- Use the font tool to change font sizes
- Selecting larger fonts reduces the number of available print lines
- Add text to the next line by clicking anywhere on the line below
- Continue until you have entered all of the text your would like to appear on the body of the ticket
- Now, enter the text you would like to appear on the ticket stub.
- Once your have entered all your text, DOUBLE CHECK IT!! - Check the DAY, DATE, TIME AND PRICE especially carefully!!
- Next, click the button labeled 2. Event Info
- Name your ticket (e.g. 070409-GA)
- Enter the starting number for your tickets. If you want your tickets to begin printing at 1, enter 1. If you want your tickets to begin printing at 603, enter 603.
- Enter the number of tickets you require
- Now, DOUBLE CHECK IT AGAIN!! - Check the DAY, DATE, TIME AND PRICE especially carefully!!
- Check the box that says I Approve This Ticket
- Click the button labeled 3. Add to Cart
- Click the button labeled Checkout at the bottom of the shopping cart
- If you are a new customer click Signup to create an account
- If you are a returning customer enter your email address and password and login to your previously created account
- Enter or confirm the billing address for your credit card (the address the bank/credit card company has on file for you)
- Enter/Confirm your phone number and email address
- Click Continue
- If you would like to ship your order to an address other than your billing address, check the Alternative Address Box
- Enter the new shipping address
- Choose from one of the available shipping methods and click the button labeled Get Shipping Cost - the price will appear at the bottom of your shopping cart
- Feel free to check the price for several different delivery methods until you find the method that best suits your budget/needs
- When you are satisfied, click the button labeled Continue
- Enter the name as is appears on your credit card
- Select the card type. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards
- Enter the card number
- Enter the expiration date
- Enter the 3 or 4 digit CVV2 code found on the back or the front of your card
- Click the button labeled Continue
- This is your last chance to proof read your order! If you want to double-check your order one last time, click on the button at the bottom of the shopping cart label Edit/Add to Order
- Highlight the ticket in your shopping cart that you would like to review
- Click on the button labeled Preview at the top of the shopping cart
- If you need to make any changes, click the button labeled Edit and make the necessary changes
- Continue through the process to resave your ticket, then proceed through the shopping cart procedure
- Can I log into my account and view my order status/history?
- Are the tickets perforated?
- What is the 'COPY' feature?
- Do I have to print a minimum quantity of tickets?
- Is there a set up charge for General Admission tickets?
- Is there a set up charge for Reserved tickets?
- If I want to print 500 tickets, can I get 250 General Admission tickets in Red and 250 VIP tickets in Blue?
- Can I see a proof before I pay for my order?
- Is every ticket numbered?
- What anti-counterfeiting, security features do your tickets have?
- How are the tickets shipped? Are they in a book?
- Do you sell the handheld blacklights to help verify the tickets we take at the door?
- Do you sell TYVEK wristbands?
- Is there a disclaimer printed on the back of the tickets?
- What does the Spanish disclaimer look like?
- How do I know someone won't try and duplicate my tickets?
- Do you print raffle tickets?
- I print tickets regularly. Can I store my design?
- Can I print a logo or a graphic on the front of the ticket?
- Can I UPLOAD a logo or a graphic to print on the front of the ticket?
- Can I print a logo/art/text on the back of the ticket?
- To what should my screen resolution be set to use the ticket design tool?
Q. Can I log into my account and view my order status/history
A. Yes. If you used our new ticket design tool. Click here and select 'Log In'.
Q. Are the tickets perforated?
A. Yes. There are 2 parts to our tickets; the body and the stub.
The overall ticket is 5.5" long of which the stub is 1.75" long.
Q. What is the 'COPY' feature?
A. The 'COPY' feature with our new ticket design tool lets you copy an existing ticket. For example, if you need to print 100 GA tickets and 100 VIP tickets, simply create the GA ticket first and add it to your shopping cart.
- Highlight the ticket in your shopping cart
- Click 'PREVIEW' at the top of the shopping cart
- Click the 'COPY' button
- You are now working on the NEW ticket
- Make the necessary changes
- Add THIS ticket to your shopping cart
- You're done!
- Proceed with your order as normal
Q. Do I have to print a minimum quantity of tickets?
A. No. But there is a set price of $25.00 for 150 tickets or less.
Q. Is there a set up charge for General Admission tickets?
Q. Is there a set up charge for Reserved tickets? (reserved tickets have assigned seats. E.G. Row A Seat 1, Row A Seat 2 etc etc)
A. Yes. There is a one-time charge of $100.00 for reserved seating. If you're a venue that has multiple events with the same seating manifest, you would only pay this fee once.
Make sure you check the 'NEW SEATING CHART' box if we don't have your manifest on file. If you're a previous customer and we already have your manifest on file, select 'PREVIOUSLY LAID OUT CHART - NO CHARGE'
Q. If I want to print 500 tickets, can I get 250 General Admission tickets in Red and 250 VIP tickets in Blue?
A. Yes, and there is NO additional charge!
Q. Can I see a proof before I pay for my order?
A. Yes!!! If you use our new ticket design tool.
Q. Is every ticket numbered?
A. Yes. We have unique serial numbers in two locations on the back of the tickets -- one on the stub and one on the body. We can also print any series of unique ticket numbers on the front of the tickets.
Q. What anti-counterfeiting, security features do your tickets have?
- Tamper Proof Design
- Serial Numbers
- UV/Black Light Ink
- Coin Rub Ink
- Bar Code Security (optional)
- Sequential Numbering
Q. How are the tickets shipped? Are they in a book?
A. No. The tickets are individually cut and usually shipped in stacks of 100. However, the size of each stack is determined by the total number of tickets you order. We don't need to put them in books as each ticket is numbered and it's easy to keep inventory and determine which tickets have been sold/distributed.
Q. Do you sell the handheld blacklights to help verify the tickets we take at the door?
A. Yes, for only $12.50. You can order online.
Q. Do you sell Tyvek Wristbands?
A. Yes. Only $13.50 for a box of 500. You can order them here
Q. Is there a disclaimer printed on the back of the tickets?
A. Yes. You can read it here. Click on the image below to view the back of our tickets and the many security features.
Q. What does the Spanish disclaimer look like?
A. You can read it here. Click on the image below to view the back of our Spanish tickets and the many security features.
Q. How do I know someone won't try and duplicate my tickets?
A. Each order is individually processed by a live human being and serial numbered. An order can never be duplicated. Only the individual who placed the original order can request a reprint, or print additional tickets.
Q. Do you print raffle tickets?
A. Yes! (And No!) Our tickets are perforated, and both the stub and the body are numbered, so they could be used as raffle tickets, even though they don't look like your 'typical' raffle ticket. (view sample)
Q. I print tickets regularly. Can I store my design?
A. Yes. Once you've created an account and paid for your order, you can go back to your order history at any time and use a previous order as the template for a new order.
Q. Can I print a logo or a graphic on the front of the ticket?
A. Yes for an additional $30.00 fee. It should be a simple black and white logo, without shading. Ideally, you should submit it as a monochrome .PCX file, but you can also submit it as a .JPG or .GIF. To test, first GREYSCALE your image, then reduce it to 2 colors. If you are using our new ticket design tool make sure you leave enough room on either the body or the stub (or both) where you'd like your image placed. (view sample)
For more information about adding a logo or image call 1-877-725-4881 or 404-897-2389
Q. Can I print a logo/art/text on the back of the ticket?
A. No. Our stock is pre-printed and therefore we don't offer printing on the rear of our tickets.
Q. Can I UPLOAD a logo or a graphic to print on the front of the ticket?
A. No. When designing your ticket leave enough room for your logo and then email it to us.
Q. To what should my screen resolution be set to use the ticket design tool?
A. Your screen resolution should be set to 1024x768. You'll find this under Control Panel>Display>Settings If you need help setting this up, just give us a call. You may also need to minimize any Google or Yahoo toolbars.
| ||Contact Us|
9:00am - 6:00pm EST Monday to Thursday
9:00am - 5:30pm EST on Friday.
We're closed Saturday and Sunday
We are also closed on holidays. For a complete list click hereContact FedEx
If you need to speak to Federal Express you can reach them by calling 1-800-463-3339 or 1-800-GO-FEDEX. You can visit them online at www.fedex.com
Tickets ship from Atlanta, GA. 30309
How To Order
FedEx First Overnight
Next-business-day delivery by 8, 8:30, 9 or 10 a.m., depending on destination ZIP code.
FedEx Priority Overnight
Next-business-day delivery by 10:30 a.m. to most U.S. addresses; by noon, 4:30 p.m. or 5 p.m. to some areas.
FedEx Standard Overnight
Next-business-day delivery by 3 p.m. to most U.S. addresses; by 4:30 p.m. to some areas.
By 4:30 p.m. in 2 business days to most areas (by 7 p.m. to residences).
FedEx Express Saver
Delivery to businesses by 4:30 p.m. and to residences by 7 p.m., in 3 business days.
FedEx Ground Home Delivery
Delivery time depends on region package is being shipped to. Please click here to see map of scheduled delivery times. (Note: no packages will deliver on Sundays or Mondays.)
FedEx Ground (Ground service to businesses ONLY)
Delivery time depends on region package is being shipped to. Please click here to see map of scheduled delivery times. (Note: no packages will deliver on Saturdays or Sundays.)
- Use our new online design tool.
- Create an account to store your information
- Layout your ticket and view an exact proof online
- Submit your order and we'll send you your tickets!
Tickets are 5 1/2" long x 2" wide, printed on 4 color, approx 90lb stock and feature
- Tamper Proof Design
- 2 Part with Perforated Stub
- Serial Numbers
- UV/Blacklight Ink
- Coin Rub Ink
- Bar Code Security
- Sequential Numbering
- Your black/white logo on the front of the ticket
To qualify for same day shipping order must be paid for by 2pm EST
Ticket Printing Prices
|Quantity||Price US $|
Set Up Fee
- No set up fee for General Admission events
- One time set up fee for reserved / assigned seating events. This charged will be waived on your future printing orders if you use exactly the same layout: $100.00
Same Day Shipping
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
Orders must be paid for 2:00PM EST to qualify for same day shipping.
Placing Your Order
Click here to use our new design tool.
All Sales Are Final